DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER
Sennior multimedia developer, with ex pertise on web, dvd authoring, video, animation. Duties includes: design, integration, and run usability test of multimedia projects in various digital formats, including Windows Media, MPEG, DV, Flash, Quicktime. This includes non-linear video editing, animation, graphic design, DVD authoring, web programming, and photography; incorporate work of Spanish-speaking media and animation specialists into final bilingual (English-Spanish) projects; maintain media hardware and software
Other tasks may include direct online advertising and design projects for clients and coordinate creative production and review projects for accuracy and for adherence to project specifications and handle trafficking of digital media campaigns.
- Author, edit and create multimedia presentations in various digital formats, e.g. DVD, VHS, digital files.
- Create DVD's / electronic presentations.
- Video Editing and Special Effects production.
- Collaborate with professionals in various disciplines including: Account service, broadcast, interactive creativity, print production, and Information Technology sufficient to create quality products.
- Maintain and operate agency audio/video computer systems equipment, and agency AV room.
- Develop and maintain a library system for non-electronic broadcast film elements to facilitate easy retrieval.
- Incorporate the work of other foreign specialists in final projects (bilingual: English-Spanish).
- Operate digital video and still photography and sound equipment for in-house production.
- Supervise work of intern or freelance help as needed.
- Review projects for accuracy and adherence to specifications.
Expert working knowledge and experience working with Final Cut Pro editing system, Adobe Video and Imaging tools. Expert knowledge and experience working with various video formats and post production systems - Windows Media Technology, MPEG, DV, Cameras, etc.
Expert knowledge and fundamentals of film, Digital Cinema, video, and audio production, post production and presentation environment, including analog and digital audio, analog and digital video, interlaced, progressive and segmented frame High Definition Video formats and issues relating to pull-up/pull-down and various sample rates, as well as, basic knowledge of animation process required.
Working knowledge of Unix, Linux, MAC, and Windows operating systems.
- Graphic Design and Multimedia Certification required
Minimum 2 year working experience required.
- Experience in Latin America Business Development/Production
- Bilingual in Spanish highly desirable
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information
- Technology or Management Information Systems
Hours Per Week: 31-40
Job Listing Close Date: June15, 2018
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package and the professional advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
us your resume at:
May 26, 2018